What do we offer?
- You are aged 21 or older;
- You have experience in either organising recreational activities for children or a relevant degree in the one of the fields of pedagogy, education, sports or physical education. Whether you have just completed your education or are still studying, we invite you to apply;
- You will be available for three hours each week from approximately 15.30 (the day on which the activities take place differs per location);
- You are willing to commit to TeamUp for an extended period of time - this is a crucial requirement because stability is essential for this vulnerable group of children;
- You can undertake a two-day training course and subsequent follow-up training sessions. You will be trained in facilitating the activities and working with the specific target group.
- The opportunity to gain experience in working with children and develop your skills;
- A position in an international, enthusiastic and professional team;
- First Aid training;
- Counselling and stress management sessions;
- Events to exchange experiences with other volunteers;
- Travel allowance.
TeamUp is active in twenty asylum reception centres across the Netherlands. We’re looking for volunteers for all locations - Alkmaar, Almelo, Amsterdam, Assen, Balk, Echt, Gilze, Grave, Hardenberg, Harderwijk, Heerhugowaard, Hoogeveen, Katwijk, Leersum, Luttelgeest, Maastricht, Middelburg, Nijmegen, Oisterwijk, Overloon, Rijswijk, Sneek, Ter Apel, Utrecht, Weert, Zeewolde, Zeist en Zutphen. Which means there’s a TeamUp location near you!
Interested? Inspired by the job description? Want to be part of a skilled and motivated team? Upload your CV to www.sollicitatieteamup.nl
Children’s safety is fundamental to War Child, UNICEF Nederland and Save the Children. We do not accept any form of abuse. This subject will be discussed at great length, during the recruitment and selection procedures.